APRIL FOOLS!!!!

So my husband is in Germany and i'm still state side. Tomorrow is April Fools and i really want to play a joke on him. But what? How can i play a joke on him if he's 7000 miles away?
It can't be anything scary, like pretending the kids died or something. He has high anxiety issues so that wouldn't be any good. BUT he can take a good joke!
Any ideas?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a friend call my Grandma last year and tell her that she had been entered into a conterst and she had won and where would she like to pick up her prize- a duck.
    I'd do something completely silly. Don't do anything too emotional -it is just too much distance! Have fun!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• When was the last time you saw him? Could you fake a pregnancy? I would do it tonight though, so he isn't as suspicious of it. You could send him a pic and tell him you were worried he would be angry so you kept it from him Also you could pad your tummy and take a pic if it has been a few months.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I meant a pic of a pregnancy test...
    SleepingBeautee

• The pregnancy thing is a good idea. ...except we web cam so he knows i'm not pregnant. lol. And it would really get him excited (we've been wanting to TTC for a long time) and then he'd be all disappointed when he found it's not true.

...but still, i might try it.

anon, relax. My mom died last year so i often think about bad things happening to my husband or kids. It's not sick. It's a phobia.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Maybe tell him some teen relative is pregnant with twins and getting married to the 38 year old father of her baby... I don't know, trying to channel Maury!
    Anonymous