What is your favorite, unhealthiest food that you can't get enough of?

Me personally, I love State Fair food. Ummmm fried stuff on sticks. The turkey drumsticks are the best. And last night, I got the best hot dog from our grocery club store. yummy. oh yeah and chicken nuggets really can't be beat!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i make this taco stuff and all it is is cream cheese and taco seasoning and cheese and u eat it with chips and it is so good but it is really bad for you! but i love it
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• cheese fries
    doritos
    but I haven't eaten that stuff anyomore since I was 21. I was like 150. Now 115. Gee I guess organic does a body good.....
    Anonymous

• When I could actually eat unhealthy food, it was corn dogs with mayo, or cheese-on-a-stick with mayo. I know a lot of you probably don't know what a cheese-on-a-stick is but it's so good! like a corn dog but its a stick of cheese dipped in corn dog batter and fried. So yummy. But, I'm now on a low fat low sodium no dairy diet so that's out lol. Now corn dogs sound disgusting (but not the cheese on a stick lol).
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Cheese fries complete with cheddar, green onions, bacon, hot peppers and dipped in homeade ranch. YUM! Oh God now I want some.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Chilli Cheese Fries..In N Out Burger. Double Double. to be exact.

Chocolate cake.
    AND so much more
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Ramen noodles. The sodium and fat is SOOO bad. But I love them, especially dressed up with a scrambled egg stirred into the broth, a bit of sliced green onion and a little garlic-flavored wok oil.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• peanut butter fudge but it has to taste just right, not too sugary or too peanut buttery or the kind with almost no taste. i dont get it often because when i do i eat just about all of it in one sitting lol
    brenda06

Answer by brenda06 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Cheese...cheeseburgers, nachos, quesadillas...I'm a cheese addict.
    Chocolate too.
    Anonymous

• mmmm, my mom's fry bread. Basically a dough of lard and flour fried in a pot of hot oil. HEAVEN.
    Anonymous

• Brownies!
    Anonymous