Anyone else having a day where they just HATE EVERYTHING!

OMG. Everything and everyone is Pissing me off. I just want to scream. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• frustratedWithin the past 24 hours... I visited my NP yesterday for my physical and gyn exam. My blood pressure is high, my thyroid is off (and requires an ultrasound) but I have great cholesterol. Though I'm 5'2 and 150 (of a medium build & in a size 10,) she strongly suggested Weight Watchers. This is despite the fact that I told her I lost 2 inches off of my waist over the past 6 weeks! Just roll me in for gastric bypass, why don't you! Then while researching high blood pressure online last night, I feel something on my neck and grab it: a deer tick! (Luckily, it didn't attach; but I've been given a dose of antibiotics.) Yay, me. I've decided to start going in for these physicals in late July: I'm thinner, and less stressed then! So, I can kinda relate...  Hang in there!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• lol, me, YESTERDAY. lmao
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• That was me yesterday also! Today isn't so bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yeah sometimes, I try to think positive, but still, I want to pull my hair out!
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 4:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• deep breaths...... this too shall come to pass.
    Anonymous

• Yep I had that day yesterday! My youngest is old enough and went to spend the day with his cousin and her children ( she sends her children to me when she has those days ). When they were little I would get a babysitter for awhile and just take a long candle lit bath.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 6:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2010