What do you do when someone is tailgating you...

when you are going the speed limit or even a few miles over? Do you take the high road, think it could be an emergency and get the heck out of the way or do you slow down just to make them mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I have children in the car I turn off the road or pull over and let them pass, if I am alone in the car I put the brakes on rather hard and see them try not to hit me.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 5:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Well if the kids are in the car , LOL, play it safe. AND GET OUT OF THE WAY.

But, if its just me I slow down because it PISSES ME OFF!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I intentionally slow down, If the speed limit is 45 I'll do slightly under that.

mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 4:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• same as khf22 said but if i really had the guts and I didnt have the kids i'll slam my breaks and make them cause in accident but i know thats not smart and could hurt both of us so thats why i never did it and never will
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I use to slow down, and go really slow, then they'd try to pass me an I'd speed back up to where they'd have to pull back behind me, just to pee them off. lol.
    Anonymous

• If its my hubby, he would slam on the breaks then speed up when they try to pass if its me i just take me foot of the gas and let it slow down when im by myself
    Mchottie05

Answer by Mchottie05 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• If Im in the fast lane I scooch to the slow lane.
    Sometimes... If it is in the day I will turn my lights on... that makes the back lights go red and they think Im putting on the break.
    Anonymous

• Tap the breaks, repeatedly, until they get the message or go around me.
    Anonymous

• My son has severe allergies, and i had to use the epi-pen on him and was trying to get to the hospital (you only have 20 minutes from the time you administer it) and I live 30 minutes away. People would intentionally slow down and not let us pass even though we had the emergency flashers on. I used to get really irritated at people,but you never know when there is an emergency going on, and they are trying to get somewhere. ( i know that isn't normally the case, but still.)
    Anonymous

• I VROOOOOOOOM! away, LOL.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 5:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2010