Yet another Dem confirming that health bill is actually wealth redistribution! How many will it take to convince you?

The always daffy Howard Dean appeared on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Sunday to discuss the health care reform bill. He explained that the broader principle of the legislation has less to do with fixing the health system and more to do with a Marxist principle of redistributing wealth.

“When [wealth distribution] gets out of whack as it did in the ’20s and it has now, you need to do some redistribution. This is a form of redistribution.”

Ever the politician, Dean cautions that there could be “too much” redistribution, which could result in the “incentive” being taken out of the system.

http://biggovernment.com/kolson/2010/03/31/uh-oh-another-dem-acknowledges-health-bill-is-wealth-redistribution/

Now that the bill is passed we can finally tell the truth, we don't have to deny it anymore? Is that what is going on? Is that why the dems are NOW coming clean about what they REALLY want to do???

29again

Asked by 29again at 4:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Joe Biden admitted it as well. But they don't care. The progressives are in favor of it. Saves them from having to succeed on their own. They can just live off the blood, sweat and tears of others.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/03/joe-biden-you-call-it-redistribution-of-wealth-i-call-it-being-fair/
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Kinda reminds me of Maxine's duh moment.
    "And guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be all about socialize -- uh, uh, would be about basically taking over and the government running all of your companies."

Or Bidens
    "If you call that a 'redistribution of income' -- well, so be it. I don't call it that. I call it just being fair"
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• ♫ It's the end of the world as we know it ♫ The Democrats are stupid, and this bill will kill our nation, and people are going to die left and right because they won't be able to get the care that they need. Me being one of those people. Can't stand the people in office. Pathetic losers!
    Anonymous

• Your right, we don't care

Happy that it passed,

Hopefully in 10 years, it will be single payer UHC

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Hopefully in 10 years, it will be single payer UHC

Do you care about the financial future of our nation? Or are those just the little details you need not be bothered with?  Do you need to just keep it simple minded?  Free health care for all!!  AT THE EXPENSE of others!! 

What happens when there aren't enough wealth generators to fund the entitlement recipients?  Ohhh yea, WE ARE ALREADY THERE... Pathetic.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Anyone who cares about the financial future of this nation would not be so naive to think that this is just a liberal idea (the people running the US Treasury really hasn't changed much whether it's been Democrats or Republicans in office...). There is soooo much evidence out there to show you that the government is trying to make people think that this is wealth redistribution, that this is socialism, that they're trying to scare you to make you think this is one thing... when it's actually something even more frightening.

That 1% of our population controls more money than 95% of the population combined is something to be concerned about. That 1% is what's controlling everything, there is no wealth redistribution. There is no socialism going on, You're simply getting side tracked by the reality that they're using this to try and get Wall Street even more deregulated and make even more money.
    Anonymous

• Anyone who cares about the financial future of this nation would not be so naive to think that this is just a liberal idea (the people running the US Treasury really hasn't changed much whether it's been Democrats or Republicans in office...).

Where did I say it was solely a one sided issue?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Where did I say it was solely a one sided issue?

Nowhere... and? I wasn't solely addressing you. I believe the original post asserts that this is a Democrats only thing. I don't believe it is.

Anonymous

• The question is referring to yet ANOTHER Democrat who has admitted to wealth redistribution. Healthcare is a NATIONAL 'thing'. This healthcare bill is solely liberal overspening to cater to their nonprofits of choice and special interest groups. DC Dems have fooled their supportors...yet again..

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• grlygrlz2, what in my post implies that I'm Republican or Democrat? Or that I support either party? In fact, I'm pretty sure that my post implies that I dislike all of them and think they're all greedy money hungry bastards.
    Anonymous