i'm 6 months pregnant and it is seems like my workis giving me a hard time. i really feel sic to my stomac.

glo04

Asked by glo04 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try not to worry about it. Just do your job to the best of your abilities, and do what you have to do. They shouldn't be treating you differently just because you are pregnant. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Hopefully things will get better and you won't have to worry about anything. Try NOT to worry, because it's not good for you or for your baby. Hang in there, I'm sure that things will get lots better soon.
    Anonymous

• explain to your boss that your pregnancy symptoms are taking an effect on your job effort, and it would be easier if they gave you some simpler job duties. what is your job? while I was preggo I worked in retail. i was floor staff and around that time they moved me to cashier (so I didnt have to do as much work...it was awesome lol) and they allowed me to sit down as much as I needed to and always have a small snack and bottle of water in my apron
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010