Who are you voting for on American Idol this year?

I have to say that I am not entirely impressed this year with the people that they have on there, but...There are a few good ones. My vote, as it stands right now, is for either Casey or Crystal. I also like Big Mike and Siobhan (if she wouldn't SCREAM all the time, and just sing!!) Anyway...What's everybody's take this year? Who's your fave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I honestly only like Crystal. I have watched American Idol from the very first season and I have to say this is the worst group there ever has been. It sucks, they suck! The only one that really seems in it to win it to me is Crystal, she has mad talent and deserves to win.Thats my opinion...think they'll hire me to replace Simon Cowell? LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Ugh, American Idol! I'm not voting for anyone.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Ellen DeGeneres. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I agree with kimberlyinberea, this year is the worst year ever, but Crystal is the best one, she's very good
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Crystal, she's the ONLY one that stood out to me from the beginning. But I also like Casey and Siobhan.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010