Questions for mom's in Kansas City, KS (Turner)

Today my son's preschool (Turner Early Learning Center) called saying they had complaints from other parents that I've been letting my son walk around all the cars instead of taking him to the door. Honestly I think I'm one of the only ones who walks their kid to the door in the morning, and even holds his hand. This isn't the first thing they've "complained" about with me. And to top it off my SO noticed alot of bruising on his legs. Now he's a very wild kiddo so I'm not asuming anything just yet. But at this point we are considering pulling him out of this school. We've been there since January, and he still has yet to learn anything (meaning his speach hasn't gotten better) he is in speach therapy. If you live around the Kansas City, KS area or in the Turner School district area what types of reviews have you heard about the Turner Early Learning Center. I was not able to find anything online at this time.

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No answers yet