Who has had a colposcopy(biopsy of your cervix) and what were the results?

scnyuma

Asked by scnyuma at 5:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Health

• I had it done about 5 years ago. Everything came back normal,good and fine. I was so relieved.It is a scary thought to have to have something like that done.If you have to get it done, try not to get all worked up about it, try to relax. It really is a rather common procedure.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I had it done in 2008 and then again in 2009 .... both results were that I have cervical cancer cells ... but now its better
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• They told me I had precancerous cells or a typical cells after my pap so I had a biopsy done and everything came back fine... it was really weird, but I'm happy that everything is fine! ... Goodluck :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I had one about a year ago and it came back normal. I wouldn't get too worried about it. I work at a clinic where they do paps and colpo's and MOST come back completely fine. Have you had more than one abnormal pap? looking back I would have had my doctor do a repeat pap before jumping straight to a colpo which is in my opinion an overly used procedure.
    Anonymous