Church buddies

I am looking for other moms that go to the Mountain Springs Baptist Church in Livingston. I am thinking about checking it out and am new to being a true Christian. I would like to know your thoughts on this church or if you have any other suggestions for christian churches in Livingston. I have two small children and don't know if it is a good idea to take them or not. It would also be nice to have someone to go with as my husband is not comfortable with the idea of him going yet.

amanda59047

Asked by amanda59047 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would have hubby watch the kids and just go. You dont need to know anyone to attend a church. AND it will give ya a good feel of how welcoming the congregation is if you go alone. See if they notice a new face, see if they introduce themselves, etc. I suggest you go alone first time out.

Anonymous

• Livingston, MT?

I get why you'd want a buddy....I don't like going anywhere that I don't know anyone when I'm alone. Maybe it's insecure, whatever, I feel more comfortable with someone else. But, have you talked to your husband about going with and taking the kids? I'm sure there is a nursery your kids could go play in while you are listening to the service. Our church has little bags as you walk in that have coloring books, crayons and books to keep the kiddies occupied while they sit by you during the service.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 7:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2010