How should I deal with this facebook blunder?

So I noticed on my husbands page that he added 3 girls i have never seen before. I have never heard anything about them either. We have discussed an open door policy. We are up front about people from our past and people we meet in the future. We let eachother know what is going on. Every detail is not needed but just a respectful introduction to who so and so are.
Well, i asked him who they were and he said I don't know. So I asked why he had them on his page. He said just because. Well, that isn't much of an answer. So he says he didn't see the harm. I reminded him of our policy with eachother and asked how he would feel if it were him in my situation. All he could say was he didn't see the problem but gave me nothing else about who they were and how he knew them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• why dont you ask them?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have men on my page I do not even talk to. They play the games like I do on Facebook. So we are just using each other for that only.

Answer by louise2 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Looks like you have given an inch and he has taken a mile. I still don't understand married people on Facebook... Can't you see how it always leads to problems.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• if ve told you that he doesnt know why dont you trust him? i add alot of ppl on social networking websites that i dont know...and i probably wont ever talk to other then on that website....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Well if you truly are as open as he says and he says he doesn't see the problem. Go into his account and send them a message. Chat them up, find out who they are. Tell them your husband sent you. See what happens. I'd have so much fun with it.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 6:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't make a big deal of it. I have lots of people on my page who are friended through business. Male and female. Sometimes they are linked to someone else I know and that's the ONLY connection.

It's really NOT a big deal. Send these ladies a friend invite of your own.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• obviously there is more to it than he's telling... but do really want to go on and ask the girls? that says to me that u don't trust him one bit, and it sounds like you shouldn't. his unwillingness to give you a straight answer pretty much says that he doesn't care if you ask me.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell him flat out, "If you don't want there to be some SEVERE problems in our marriage, you'll tell me who those 2 new chicks on your page are and then you'll delete them." Then if he still refused, I'd stick my foot in his ass. I'd probably end up adding some super muscular dudes on my page just to let him feel the pain he's causing by being so rude and stupid.

Anonymous

• He's not being open by not knowing. If he doesn't know then telling him to delete them since he has no reason for adding them in the first place. When a person plays stupid that is a bad sign. And if they're sincerely clueless then they will not mind you figuring it out on their behalf.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Another question would be, is did he send them a friend request or did they send him one? He might just be looking for extra attention from random bimbos or if he has more than 20 "friends" on there then he might just be looking to be one of those people that can say they have over a thousand online "friends". You should just check through his stuff without letting him know to see if there is anything suspicious going on. Or you can send them an invitation and casually mention that they are friends with your husband just to make sure they are aware his married...........but you never know he could just be adding a whole bunch of people to his friends list and usually when people have more than 20 they dont talk to a lot of them on a regular basis......but for sure keep an eye on him.
    Anonymous