Faking orgasm TMI-

sort of a spin off-
I've never faked it and I don't plan to- I figure any man old enough to have sex is old enough to deal with the idea that there is work is pleasing a woman.

Wonder how the guys would take it if all women stopped faking it here and now?
are we afraid he's going to take it down the street to the woman who does fake it? since he thinks that she is "so much more sexual- she comes so much easier"

so if we quit faking it, what happens? what's to be so afraid of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol, I fake it all the time.
    If I don't he will just spend FOREVER trying to get me to orgasm and I get bored!! So I just fake it.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't imagine faking it with my own husband. I simply either "help" him out at the end or make him work harder. Why would i lie and screw myself (no pun intended!) out of pleasure.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• oh maybe i should start faking it but i dont know how to fake it!!! lol ill have to practice or something. you got me all worried now
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I do not think anything would happen. Sometimes I do fake it because I get tired or I know he has tried really hard to get me to that point but it just isnt working so I do not want to disapoint him. But there has been many many more times that I do not and I let him know when I do not get there and he says "it makes me feel failure", and then I feel bad. So....sometimes faking it, just makes everyone happy.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• LOl, sometimes I fake it just because he won't stop until he feels like he has me satidified and sometimes I just don't feel like having an orgasm,thats all there is to it,lol.
    Anonymous

• OP- ok anon 636- why would you NOT want to have a orgasm? Shocking!
    Anonymous

• I also do it to get it over with sometimes. lol
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I never fake it. With my exes, if they didn't get me off, well then they didn't get me off, that was the end of it. I'm not going to fake something just to make them feel manly. Sometimes I wouldn't get off because I wasn't in the mood and just did it for them, sometimes it was because they were no good at sex - either way I wasn't going to fake it. I am married now and we have an awesome sex life. I never have a problem getting off with him so I never fake it, and I get mine every time. Sure I will help him out by helping myself during sex (sometimes) but it still gets the job done and I'm still excited by him. So yeah, I might be rude but if a guy isn't getting me off, I'm not faking it to make him feel better about himself.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2010