Isnt it stupid when overweight people call other overweight people fat?

Why do fat woman call other fat women fat? They sit there and will call them a fat whore or lazy fat bitch but they will be just as fat or a few sizes smaller than them. Are they being insecure and picking on them because they are glad that someone is bigger than them? and maybe want to bring extra attention to that person so no one sees how fat they are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. Who better to throw the first stone than someone who probably has a few laying around? I'm fat, I know it, and I'm doing something about it... I have every right to be just as judgmental about other fat people as skinny ones are. In fact, more, because I KNOW first hand there is NO excuse to live that way!
    Anonymous

• I've noticed that most fat people don't give a crap about being called fat. It's pretty much like, yeah, what ever, are your too freaking stupid to think up a better insult? Fat means different things to different people. I suppose that for someone to think that fat is a huge insult, they're shallow people only interested in appearances.

Since your into over thinking oddities, where do ass holes fit in the mix?  If one ass hole calls another ass hole an ass hole, is he trying to make other people not notice how much of an ass hole he is? They're both ass holes right?

Anonymous

• LOL. Yes. I agree with the OP LOL
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• people have their own perspective -don't you ever wonder who is calling you fat? I'm sure someone has from time to time.
    Anonymous

• I own my fatness so I believe it makes it okay to call someone else fat!!!
    Anonymous

• I take it your watching The Tyra Show lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yes, all the fat people I know make comments about other fat people like 'if I ever get that big, kill me' etc. I think either overweight people feel bad about it and have to point out others who are even more overweight, or they don't think they are fat. Since most people in the US are fat, I think there's a lot of denial going on in general.
    Anonymous