is anyone else feeling like this??

Im 40 weeks pregnant and my baby is due today but no sight of labor. I have been feeling like hell these past few weeks. Pressure in the vaginal area sometimes hurts to walk, Sharp pains in the vaginal area, butt, and lower part of stomach. I get back pains in the middle of my back. I just want this to end already. I get pains down my legs. Pls tell me Im not the only one in all of this pain.

MommyReRe3

Asked by MommyReRe3 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am only 14 weeks pregnant but with my last I felt like that at 38 weeks so no you are not alone at all. Good luck I hope you go into labor soon.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Im 39 weeks and get all those symptoms. Lol. I dont think your alone.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am almost 37 weeks and I have most of the problems your having. It really sucks to be this uncomfortable but hang in there thats all we can do. Im hoping to go anyday now or atleast thats what my doctor is saying. My first I went into labor at 38 weeks so will see.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010