How did you meet your SO?

Just for fun... how did you meet your SO?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 7:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• at a nude swimming hole.
    Anonymous

• In an alley at 3am. Seriously.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• PP, are you serious or just trying to have the BEST answer?? LOL!

DH and I went to the same college. We mat one day when I was leading a group on a cave exploration. I took one look at him and was like, "no way." Not long after, my good friend (who was trying to figure out how to tell me he liked me) brought DH to my house, and I learned that he was way cooler than I thought when I first saw him. But when he first asked me out, I let him down "easy" because he was 12 years older than me. Even though I was nice, he took it like a slap in the face and didn't try again for 2 more years! Then we were on a group camping trip in Baja when we really started hanging out, but it wasn't until a month after that that we really hooked up. Yeah, I'm a slow mover, but I like to make these things last ;)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Lol, I'm dead serious. My husband was new in town and was apparently at a bus stop hoping one would arrive. My friend Johnny happened to be walking down the street and told him no buses ran at the time. So my future hubby decided to hang with Johnny. Johnny just happened to be headed to the apt complex next to mine to see our friend Brian. At the same time all this was happening my friend in my complex and come over to my house to get away from her abusive husband. She needed something from her car so I offered to go down to our parking garage with her that backed up to the alley. So we go down there and walking up the alley is Johnny and my future hubby. They ended up coming to my house to visit. At the time I had something going with Johnny so I ignore my hubby. Thought he was annoying actually. J & I broke up. 2 weeks later hubby showed up at my door. We have been together ever since. That was 7 years ago.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Oh wow Orionsgirl! That's amazing!!
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 7:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• We met through my mom.
    He worked at the gas station were my mom had to go to get Step dads check, At the time he had a girlfriend. Some crazy stipper with four kids and a DH in jail who was getting out and threating to kill her and Brian or something like that. Any who He quit the gas station and started working at wal mart and one night my mom and i went to get some crap and he was there stocking shelves. I was in my PJs so My mom had to drag me down there to met him LOL. She gave him my number and told him to call me. Two days later he call we went out and the rest is history.
    I was 15 he was 19 and now five years later we have two kids one on the way and have been married for almost a year.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i was living in florida going to school, i saw his picture on my friend krystals, my ex of five years new girlfriend who i met through him cheating on her with me when i didnt know they were together, myspace & left a comment saying he was cute & asking he who he was, she said it was her cousins best friend and that she would introduce me to him next time i came home and went to the local bar we all go to called noels. about a month later i went home, went out to noels that friday, she was there.. some time in the night, she came up to me with him and introduced us, we hit it off that night, and have been together ever since. i moved home from florida to be with him 4 months later after we met.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Holiday romance.  I met him while I was on vacation in England.  We will be celebrating our 22nd anniversary this July.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am 40 and hubby is 48. We met back in 1992 when he put a personal ad in our newspaper. Got married two years later.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I met my hubby through my old boss who was my friend back then, she hooked us up, once we hit it off she tried to break us a part, we will be celebrating our 7th anniversary next month. I love my man!!!

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010