Need some Romance Ideas!!

Alright ladies, here is my delima :) My husband and i are giong on a weekend camping trip, no kids. no computers, and no cell phones :) I am super excited, but this is the first time we've been alone alone, in who knows how long. This is a much needed time alone, but I'm worried that we are going to hit a dry spot, no pun intended.
I would love some ideas for games to take camping, maybe a good scarry story to tell, just something to keep this fun and not fall into the slump of not talking and staring off into space :)
Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• deck of cards... strip poker.
    dice.... strip dice.
    checkers.... strip checkers.
    batgamon..... strip batgamon.
    pin the tail on the spouce.
    Twister..... strip twister.... dont forget to put a little baby oil on the playing mat.
    yahtzee..... strip yahtzee

get the idea???
    Anonymous

• Deck of cards, Yahtzee, sex tips/position book to read together, sexy massage oil type stuff perhaps....
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Here's my #1 romance suggestion..

Do things for your husband that HE finds romantic. Not things that you find romantic.. Woo him in the manner that gets him going, not in the manner that gets you going.

If you don't know what your husband finds romantic. Find out..

Ex: romantic dinner to me==candlelight, fine food dressed to the 9's, ......... Romantic dinner to my husband=== a fire, something dead roasting on a spit and me naked.......lol
    Anonymous