Do you make an Easter basket for hubby?

I used to. I would make a big one with candy, new shirt, undies etc. He didn't really seem to get a kick out of it like I had hoped so I eventually gave up on the cute idea.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 7:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep! And he also makes me one. And both of our parents still give us Easter baskets, and we do the same for them! Our DD gets a basket from Us, my parents, and one from each of DH's parents. I love Easter, and in our family we celebrate each holiday big- Its fun, so why not go all out!! ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 7:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• no,that's a little silly
    Anonymous

• hubby and I share a basket. I did it to help the kids believe there was an easter bunny.
    Anonymous

• damnit, mine said he would be mad if he didnt get one, and he told me exactly what to put in it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I do. But mostly cause hes in the military and seems to always be gone on easter. Lol. So I make him easter baskets to send to him so he feels a little more at home.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• No, but he usually makes one for me. He goes through my make up bag and finds out what I buy and what I'm low on. He'll get some bath/shower items for me, maybe some perfume and some of my favorite candy. It's really sweet.

He made up a stocking at Christmas for me with new lipsticks and nail polishes in it. My daughter (7) helped him pick the colors.
    Anonymous

• no we do easter for the kids only, but we will eat some of the candy as we make the baskets together
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• No, I do that for the kids but I do make him a CANDY BAG. LOL! Really, I don't see a difference. But. anyhow
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yes I do. He gets a little one while the kids get a big one each. I get nothing. Funny. I take from his so whatever.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• No just the kiddos..
    Wow2boyz

Answer by Wow2boyz at 8:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2010