HEY! travelin' people...

I want to go the new england culinary institute. anyone from vermont.. tell me about it? i am using google to search info about the state, craigslist to check the price of renting a place and facebook to talk to other people who are going to the school.. I want as much information as i can. i would like to visit vermont in the fall. i am saving my tax returns.. I am going to try to build credit so i can a house - renting is to expensive if for any reason my mate should leave me. - bad things happen. ...

help me. I am from Iowa. I want to move in a year and a 1/2 - prolly closer to two years from now. tell me about the housing market weather, fun etc. my son will be four when we make the big move

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am from Vermont and I live about 10 minute walk from church St where the institute is and Burlington is a very nice city there's UVM so a lot of college students. The rent in Burlington is a little high depending on what your paying now for a 2 BDRM I pay $900 w/heat and water included. I am getting ready to move 2 hours away from here and we rented a 3 BDRM house for $650 nothing included but we need the room. If you would like to know more then e-mail me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2010