Remember when the media thought hateful political rhetoric was cool?

Remember when it used to be considered patriotic to apeak out against government?
Do Liberals live in a world of hypocrisy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6b1VOAATNk&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is still patriotic to speak your mind. Only time it wasn't was during the McCarthy era. The media still likes you to speak out. We'd be bored stiff if you didn't.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• The media is up the ass of the left.
    dandydiane

Answer by dandydiane at 8:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• You know what I keep going back to? The guy that threw the shoe at President Bush. It was funny at the time. A lot of us laughed. Myself included. The funny part for me was the dodge and weave thing he did. What if that had been a rock? A Malatov Cocktail, a bottle, or something like that? Not so funny. Huge deal with some guy "spitting" on a congressman but a projectile tossed was okay.

Sorry went off on my own tangent. But it's clear there is a huge double standard and it won't change. I disagree with some who say the media are controlled by the liberals. I think the media ARE liberals. So they are doing exactly what they want.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• The media are controlled by conservatives, actually. Big business conservatives. It's in their interest to let you think otherwise.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Your right, those were the days

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• The hyprocracy of the media. Wonder why this democrat target never made the headlines that Palins did. Were they supporting violence too?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/03/figures-dnc-has-its-own-target-map-like-sarah-palins/
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Your right, those were the days
    ___________
    Awe I bet your heart melted with the very last line huh?

I lol at that video! They are a bunch of hypocrites. If Bush was a Nazi then so is Obama for keeping Bush's policies.
    Airport Laptop Search Policy
    The Patriot Act
    Indefinitely detaining terrorism suspects
    No Child Left Behind
    Unrestrained spending
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• O no Crissy , this is pussey footing..watch the last 5 mins of Real Time with Bill Maher this past Friday,,,THAT made my heart sing

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• watch the last 5 mins of Real Time with Bill Maher
    _______
    No thanks... I would rather shoot myself in the foot, gouge my eyes out, eat nails and broken glass. Ah you get my point. :)
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yes, there is an obvious double standard. And it is still patriotic to speak out against the rhetoric of the Left, and we do!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2010