Help! I have dragon scales on my feet! lol

I wore flip flops for the first time this year today and man are my feet dried up,rough and scalel,lol. Can't afford to go have a pedi :(
So, does anyone know anything I can do at home to make them look like I got a pedicure?
I already put lotion on them everyday, I always have,right after I get out of the shower.
Not sure what else I can do?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• After your shower and ready for bed put a good layer of Petroleum Jelly on your feet especially on the heel part and cover with socks I promise you you will wake up with soft feet now if it is really that bad give it another night or two...lol Or soak for along time then put the PJ and go from there. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Use one of those stones to scrub your feet in the shower. Ugh, I cant remember what their called, but they are usually gray and hard.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• pumis stones?
    Yeah, I forgot about those, I need to get one. They always tickled the crap out of my feet though,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• After a long winter I get mine back to sandal shape with a ....oh, what's the name of the thing???.......I get it at walmart....it's kind of a razor for feet........well,, anyways, ......if you do get one, be careful the first time you use it, to not take of too much and cut yourself - only the dead layer....and use it right after a shower, and then lots of moisterizer. After that you can keep 'em nice with the pumis stone.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• You're talking about a pedi-egg.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2010