Lion King stage show...

Will it be too much for my 4 year old to see the play?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• I saw it about 6 years ago, and honestly, I don't know if a 4 year old would sit through it. I loved it, but I was 21 at the time! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• It might be too long for a four year old. It's a wonderful show, but I think I'd wait longer. Also, some of the cast enters the theater through the audience...that *might* be scary for little ones.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Depends on how well your 4yo is inclined to sit still. If sitting still relatively quietly for 2 hours isn't a problem, it will probably be fine.

Remember what it's like to spend a lot of money on tickets to a live show and to be distracted full-time by someone who clearly doesn't want to be there, won't sit still and won't stop doing distracting things? A lot of 4yos are just not suited to live performances --it's asking a lot of a little body that needs to move, and they just don't understand the expectations for 'audience' behaviour.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2010