Serious pressure... Hurts pretty bad.

I cant tell exactly what this is from... Feels like my babys head is going to fall out! No major contractions. A few light ones here and there. Im 31 weeks. Could she just be dropping the rest of the way now? Iv carried extreamly low this whole pregnancy but last week she droped is what the doctor told me. Its very painful. Best way to describe it is... Well... Its kinda that feeling when you have a tampon in not just right lol. Sorry if thats tmi but we all know how that feels lol. Any clue whats going on here? Should i be worried or just sit still for awhile and see what happens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hmm could be the baby dropping but I would call your OB just in case they want to check you.
    Moonwhispers

Answer by Moonwhispers at 10:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i'm 37 weeks and i've felt like i'm carrying a bowling ball between my legs for weeks. my doctor isn't worried about it, she says baby is just getting into position. if you can't stop worrying it never hurts to call the doctor.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 3:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010