What do you teach your child to say when....

they need to go to the bathroom? potty, bm, caca, poop, etc......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• potty
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• They tell me they need to go potty. My seven year old autistic uses the words pee pee or brown depending on what he's doing. Whatever works for them works for me.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Mine say potty and I am teaching them to say bathroom now that they are 5 and 3 years old.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Pee and poop
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 9:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Mine all say potty- but my daughter is now 6, she's being taught to say restroom. What ever gets your point across, really. Little ones don't understand social etiquette and mom's often need to know what they need. But, as they get older- manners and common courtesy are a good thing. I don't need to hear your 10 year old say they have to poop. Disgusting.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Mine says potty well really "otty" and poop but the poop is from all the dog poop outside..he just caught on to the word and he is 21 months old
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 10:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• she says "can i use your bathroom i have to go peepee/poopoo"..
    Even at home she asks to use our bathroom its soo funny since we are like "its your bathroom too!" ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Potty... If they had to pee and we're in public i taught them to say they had to go #1... Dh taught them to say they gonna hit the head. If they had to poo and we're in public I taught them to say they had to go #2... and again Dh taught them to say they had to make mud babies.

*Sigh*
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2010