What color eyes and hair do your kids have?

Son: brown hair and light blue eyes

Daughter: red hair and brown eyes..is that an odd combination? This lady stopped us at the mall to tell us that that was a rare combination,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Brown hair and brown eyes, just like myself and his sperm donor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• 3 boys
    13 yr old, blonde, hazel eyes
    7 yr old, blonde, green eyes
    6 yr old, strawberry blonde, blue eyes

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Brown eyes...dark brown hair. Our daughter's hair is beautiful! I wish I had her color and natural waves.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My daughter has light brown hair, gradually getting darker as she gets older (she's 3 now), with bright blue eyes.
    Anonymous

• my daughter has dark brown eyes (almost black looking) and brown hair...kinda a reddish hue in the sun.

I have a friend whos father is irish and mother has some hispanic in her. Their daughter has RED almost fire engine red hair and brown eyes with the pale white skin and her son has dark brown almost black hair with brown eyes with darker skin. They so do not look like brother and sister but they are. We call one the mail-mans baby and the other the milk-mans baby.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My only son has dark brown hair but when you go out in the sun, it looks gold. And he has some gogeous brown eyes.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• blond hair, blue eys
    Anonymous

• 3 have blonde hair and blue eyes, 1 has blonde hair and brown eyes. We're still trying to figure out where she came from.
    Anonymous

• one has blonde hair and brown eyes and the other has blonde hair and blue eyes
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My son made up is own eye color! They were steel blue when he was born and they sort of changed over time. There is like an amber brown in the center around the pupil then the rest changes from green, to gray, to blue. They are the strangest and most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

His hair is sandy blonde.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2010