what is the best at home job?

can anyone help me find a job at home on the internet.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    Not sure if this is something you might be interested in. It's really fun and super easy. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• For me, eBay and eHow have always been the best things I have done.    Otherwise,  I have a blog of work at home jobs and ideas if you'd like to check it out:

mavi's home work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• feel free to visit my new website www.IdeastoWorkatHome.com for Ideas, support and info about working from home.
    good luck!
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. It's not a job, it's a business. I honestly LOVE what I do. I am a stay at home Mom to my 2 1/2 year old son and 1 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check my website out
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Well I don't know what is best for you, but I found what is best for me!!! After years of trying absolutely everything from Tupperware to Mary Kay to Tastefully Simple to MyInternet Business - I have finally found the one that works!! AdvoCare is a direct sales company with a product line that works! They have numerous unpaid endorsers, they don't want their distributors to go into debt - in fact they give them the tools to get out of the debt they are in!!! We are having absolute success - I am 6 weeks in and making money! Look up in youtube - advocare testimonies - Drew Brees, Michael W Smith, Kutless, the list goes on and on! www.advocare4health.net - check it out - you won't be sorry - call me if you have any questions 850-215-8707 Heather Dolan
    HeatherinFL

Answer by HeatherinFL at 7:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• you already have it. being a mother! (coming from a mom who works full time outside of the home)
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 8:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Hey girl there are tons of things you can do :-). There are WAH Jobs & Businesses, both allow you to work from home but there are TONS of differences. Like if you want to be in control of your schedule go with a business, if you want an exact hourly check go with a job. I have a Business and love it because my pay is residual and I control how much I make by how much I work :-). I get to take my girls to gymnastics, the park, the pool, etc whenever we want because I'm not answering to anyone or logging in hours. So just decide what you really want first. If you are looking more for a JOB then www.WAHM.com/forum has some great ones on their boards. If you might be interested in a business check out what I do :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• there are many jobs or even rep jobs..i do both the jobs were by application and the rep job i had to pay for my website..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• The majority of those internet jobs are scams or require money to start up and/or require you to recruit new people to make any money. Be careful. The only true work at home businesses are businesses you start yourself or telecommuniting from a traditional employeer. You can also do direct sales for Avon or someone like that, but those are all paid on commission, and everyone I've known who has ever done that does it along with a full time job outside the home.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2010