SO things are starting to finially look up...

My bf n I broke up he told me I needed to make him fall back in love with me n now hes playin around with me again, comin up behind me tickling me and bein kinda sweet. He even apologized earlier for snappin at me (he never does this) idk what to think because b4 he was playing a lot of games with me n goin back n forth on whether he wanted to get back together or not... its been 6 days now that hes been gettin better... do you think this is just another game hes trying to play? I've been tossed around n played with enough I cant handle anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you in school? Or where are you seeing him?

Do you want to be with him in 5 years? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with him? May seem silly but if the answer is not YES then move on. Be friendly but move on.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2010