should i tell her? i really dont want to ruin our friendship im so ashamed

ive been staying with my friend and her childs father for about 3 months now..and last night she was at work she decided to work late n me n her hubby were watching tv havin a few drinks then we started talking about past relationships and some how that turned into flirting and the flirting ..turned into sex...i dont know what to do or if i should tell her ..if i dont tell her n she finds out i think it will be worse n more decieving to her..i just dont know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• The friendship is already over, I'm sorry to say. You should find a new place to stay.

Answer by Bmat at 10:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• !!!!! You're thinking about that a little too late arent you? If you think her finding out would ruin your friendship, what the hell did you think having sex with her husband would do?!?!
    Sorry, I'm sure you feel bad enough and maybe you are looking for sympathy but my exhusband cheated on me with a friend of ours and I can not stand her now.
    Be a woman, pack your bags and get the hell out of her house.
    You decieved her children too. Thats thier daddy.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Is this a one time thing? Has anything like this ever happened before? Has he ever made any advances towards you or any other friends? Then why the hell did you let it get that far drinks or not? That was really terrible of you and for that I think your friend deserves better, she let you stay with her and then you sleep with her husband?! I think that you should talk to her husband about this. If this was a one time stupid decision I think you guys should keep it to yourself. As soon as you say something she has to do something or not. Either way you just put her and her kids in the worst position ever. Unless it was a problem like I was going to get an STD, another woman was pregnant, my husband is going to leave me, I wouldn't want to know.
    Anonymous

• I'd get out of her house. I understand you made a mistake, so i'm not going to ramble on about that. You need to move out, and let her know. mistakes happen, but situations can be prevented.

good luck
    Anonymous

• Troll!
    Anonymous

• Find a new place to stay., Tell her then but I don't know that she'd ever forgive you.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Telling her only transfers your guilt to her. Move out and gracefully bow out of the friendship. That's the greatest courtesy you can show your friend now that you have pretty much ruined her family.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Wow...sounds like a Maury episode to me...
    Anonymous

• how could u even claim to be her friend...a true friend would never do that
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• What part of TAKEN didnt you understand.She opens the doors to her house(beacuse as we all know she had to convince him) and im return you open your legs.Get your crap out and get the heck on out of there! leave her a note so she knows.Stop calling yourself a friend.Im sorry but people like you need to feel guilty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 1, 2010