Do you or your SO/DH go to bed first or do you go at the same time?

I hate when he gets in there first because he turns a stupid basketball game on them gets crabby with me when I want to stay up a little longer than him with the light on so I can read my book,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• During the week its me. I get up to get the boys ready for school. I take the youngest boy and put him in the bed with DH. After I drop our 2 oldest off I come home and get breakfast going.

On the weekend you gotta hit me with a waterhose cuz I will NOT budge. No uh uh NAH!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My DH usually goes to bed first if he is home (he works out of town) and if we go to bed together, if you know what I mean, I usually get up after because I'm a night owl and he's not :) When i get into bed, I do usually read with my little book light, but it's not bright enough to bother him, plus he's alseep.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• We either go to bed together, or I go to bed first because he gets home late.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• He goes to bed first, almost every night. He needs more sleep and has to be out the door 2 hours earlier than the 3 kids and I do. In the end, it works well for us, I love my alone time (9-11pm) and he loves his sleep!
    2pink1blue

Answer by 2pink1blue at 10:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• We always end up going to bed together, but im usually the last to actually go to sleep. I will lay in bed & watch tv, get on laptop (like now), or read a book...
    I couldnt imagine us going to bed at different times.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• He falls asleep on the couch at 11p & I do all the night time chores....let the dogs out, start a load of laundry, do any odd dishes left in the kitchen & straighten up the house. Around 1a I send him up to bed and I go to bed between 2-4a. Sometimes I watch TV and sometimes I just go to sleep. He'd stay up late like me if he didn't have to be up at 6a. I don't have to be up at a set time so I can sleep in until I wake up and I am not a morning person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2010