How often do you watch the news?

I watch it morning, noon and night.
Its basically the only thing I get to watch because in the morning, the kids are sleeping, in the afternoon, they are napping and at night, they are in bed,LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I watch it until dh changes the channel! But he only gets a couple hours of HIS shows, until he senses that I am getting jittery without my news, and lets me have the remote. I guess I am addicted, but it hardly EVER has reruns, like HIS shows do, LOL!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I really only get to watch it in the morning because I get up 2 hrs before the kids that way I can enjoy my coffee and have a little free time to myself everymorning and that's when I watch the News.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Sometimes I will turn on CNN/HLN while DD is napping, but when she goes to bed i watch HLN.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• FOX News or local news is on when cartoons or other shows I DVR are not on. So I watch the news multiple times daily.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Never. I HATE HATE HATE watching the news. They are soooo freaking one-sided about everything and I'm sick and tired of hearing about shootings and kidnappings, traffic jams, and this thing is bad for you, then 2 weeks later its good for you BS.
    Anonymous

• Never. I don't have cable or a digital convertor.
    Anonymous

• Never. It's mostly depressing.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010