how many of you have pcos and been able to conceive????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have pcos and it took us 10 months to concieve our first child but after 11 months trying for our second we seeked fertility help and concieved three months later on clomid. When you have pcos you still ovulate but once out of like 5 times so I guess we got lucky the first time.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• me... took 5 months for my daughter and 12 months for my son...( also my mom was able to get me and my brother with it)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I needed fertility help- Clomid + insemination (only to help up our chances) finally worked. We tried off and on for 4 years, but got pregnant the 2nd month with the fertility specialist. I'm hoping that we don't have the same problem with #2
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 11:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have pcos and I took chlomid and had my dd after the first round. Were currently ttc our 2nd and were on the 3rd round. GL
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My husband and I had been together for 14 years (married 8 of them). We only used BC for about a year and we never got pregnant. With my daughter, it was a year of really trying before we got medical help. 3 months of Clomid and I was pregnant. I am now 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I got pregnant on my first round of Clomid.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 2:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I have PCOS and got pregnant after 4 years and M/C at 7 wks in January. There's always hope!
    Mommy2be51306

Answer by Mommy2be51306 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2010