has anyone had similar symptoms? so far its been a mystery..

woke up one morning and every muscle AND joint in my body hurt. literally every single one (butt. feet, hands, calves etc) i feel this crazy tingling in both my arms but only from my hands to my elbows (this last for 4 hrs). my stomach hurts as if i've been punched (this last for 6 days). keep getting cold and hot flashes for several days. drenched in crazy amounts of sweat at night while sleeping for two nights straight. extremely tired for 1 1/2 wks. all of this and ansolutely no fever!! one night i had the same tingly, stingying feeling, that i had in my arms that previous morning, in both legs (from my knees down) for 30 min. Took blood test and the only we found is that my white blood count was elevated which means an infection but not much else. still want to know what happened to me for those almost 2 wks. I never know if its serious or what. but my doc doesn't know what to think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am just getting over this

op here
    Anonymous