how come when women get cheated on they hate the girl but forgive their man?

Your man is the one who is suppossed to love and respect you, yet he gets forgiven, while women hate the other woman who technically didn't do anything wrong to them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont know why we do that.Its stupid. The last time my man ex husband cheated on me I decided to hate him too..so it was equal opportunity hatred for the chicadee and his stupid ass..haha!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• GOOD QUESTION! Its so annoying. The girl had no loyalty to anyone so why everyone hates her, I'll never know. And the funny thing is, its usually the man who initiates things...but for some reason women think the other woman like TRICKED or seduced their man when 90% of the time, it was probably their guy's idea in the first place.
    Anonymous

• That woman is easy to hate; but the man if you hate him you have to admit you were wrong and your life is falling apart.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• idk... i found out my guy cheated.. i became friends with the girl and left the guy lmfao
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i would hate my man more.....because as u said op....he is the one that is supposed to love and respect you enough not to do something like that....but i would also hate the woman!
    its definately a good question/point.......but as mrsjonzy said its hard to admit something like that and u're world would fall apart....i guess some people find it easier to be in denial (don't blame husband and blame other woman instead) rather then to raelly confront the situation and where the relationship is if ur husband is cheating
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I don't know. If the woman knows that he has a girlfriend or wife then she is partly to blame but the man always is more responsible as he is the one that is with someone.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Because when your man cheats its not like you instantly stop loving him. Yes you may want to hate him and your heart might be completely broken but you still have love for him but on the other hand the other woman is usually someone you don't know and have no feelings for so of course its gonna be easier to hate her. And its so easy to forgive your man because you still have love for him. And even if you try to hate him there's still a part of you that wants to work things out. but maybe one day us girls with learn to get the past the feeling to work things out and just skip to the hating part. Because once tey cheat your gonna get there eventualy even if you worked it out in the begining.
    Anonymous

• idk why women do that....its true thouugh...in my opinion i would hate both..
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Don't know if this is always true. BUT if it happened with me, my husband and I have 2 kids. We have to be together in one way or another for the rest of our kids' childhoods, maybe our lives.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• if the other woman knew going in that the guy was married then i say yeah the wife would have a reason to hate her, and forgiving the husband...well they made a commitment for better or worse and most women are "so in love" with their man they are more willing to forgive him. i think its an unwritten rule that women should be loyal to each other regardless..
    Anonymous