How can someone do this HOW?? HORRIBLE TMI

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-teen-sister-sex,0,3357813.story

Police: NJ teen sold 7-year-old stepsister for sex with up to 7 men, boys at weekend party

* 1
* 2
* next
* | single page

Rowan Towers at 620 West State Street, in Trenton, N.J., is shown on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. The building was the site of a party where police say a 15-year-old sold her 7-year-old sister to have sex with as many as seven men and boys. Police say the child later put on her clothes and two strangers walked the crying girl home. She was treated at a hospital. Police say the teenager, who stayed behind, also took money to have sex with others at a party in the Trenton apartment on Sunday. The older girl is charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age. (AP Photo/Rich Schultz) (Rich Schultz, AP / March 31, 2010)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• :*(
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• WHAT?!?!?!?! Good God. That poor child. Makes me want to find that little girl and hold her and cry with her. What a sick and twisted world filled with sick and twisted people.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• OH MY GOD- I don't even know how to respond to this- it is so sad.....
    Anonymous

• That poor girl!! Reading this breaks my heart
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• That is sad, not only for the little girl but also for the teen. She clearly had been abused or victimized before and this will be an action she will DEEPLY regret later in life.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• WOW that is terrible. I feel so bad for that little girl.She is gonna be scarred for life...
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• WOW, I hope everyone of those sick fucks get slow painful end. That poor little girl! Her sister obviously has some twisted issues. Gah, that poor baby... this should never happen to anyone and her sister is supposed to protect her.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Disgusting, horrible excuses for human beings.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• This is so sad. I saw the headline on Drudge, but couldn't bring myself to click on the link...........As sick as the big sister is, you know she is sick and needs as much help as the little one. Those poor girls. I hope they get the help and care they need, and the people who took advantage of them get the maximum.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• That poor little girl I had to go check on my 7 year old son after reading that. The sister is a disgusting human being as are the vile men and boys who violated the little girl. I hope they all rot in prison for life. The only person I have sympathy is the little girl and I hope she gets the help she needs. The sister is a lost cause at this point and made a choice to jump from victim to abuser assuming she was victimized. Most child molesters out there were abused in some way does not excuse what they do to others at all. That poor baby.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2010