Lancaster Yard sale question

My sister in law is from Lancaster, PA and they're having the annual big yard sale in September. Wish I could GO! But my husband didn't sound like he'd take me. However, I may make some things to have my sister in law take and sell for me- like wreaths.

What kind of wreath would you buy? (Steelers, a certain animal,)

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 11:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Steelers!! We're all the way in CA but originally from Pittsburgh but we collect anything and everything Steelers LOL. Plus that would be cute around the holidays since it's also football season. It'd definitely be on our door lol. Really, I think wreaths have become so universal that you could make them for any holiday. Maybe like a white one with lots of bright flowers for Easter?
    Anonymous

• Thanks. I will be on the lookout for cute things to go on my steelers wreaths. I think Easter wreaths are cute but much more common and easy to find. Oh by the way this sale is not until September :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I know I just realized that - sorry! We live in a big city and very rarely come across craft sales so I guess I'm not up to par on what kind of wreaths there are but I definitely like the Steelers idea :)
    Anonymous

• No problem! I'm just so glad you honestly answered!!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2010