Do your kids believe in the Easter bunny?

Mine don't just because it's not something we grew up with. We do Santa, but have never done the Easter Bunny. A friend of mine had her kids believing in the Easter bunny til they were 10. My kids love Easter, and we give them baskets and color eggs and hunt plastic eggs filled with little treats, coins, and toys, they just know it comes from us. What does your family do?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we do all that.... we put cookies out for the easter bunny and we let our kids pull their baskets out the night before and while they sleep we fill it up with toys and candy that way we can reuse the baskets if their sturdy and the kid get very excited!!!!
    Anonymous

• we do the easter bunny thing -- my 3 year old daughter is constantly talking about him lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• No. THey said Santa cannot be trusted. "What kinda man sneaks in your house and eats your cookies and drinks your milk in the middle of the night?... and then he sneaks right back out. He's a thief. A cookie thief mama. I dont trust him. " <~~~~ That would be my oldest. So no santa here. And for some reason the idea of a huge bunny hoppin around givin out eggs creeped them out (I agree). So no and no here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2010