Does anyone here know how to use paint or photoshop really well? (April Fools Joke for hubby)

I want to take a pic of his God of War 3 cd and make it loook like it got cracked or broke. This is by far the best prank I could pull, and I am not expewrienced enough to do it myself!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 11:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wonder if you could somehow scan the original CD onto those CD label maker things...and then put the label onto another blank disc? It may not look totally legit, but maybe good enough to give him a heart attack for a minute. lol. I'm really not sure...but good luck. You should let us know how he reacts!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• If I can get this done somehow you can bet I will be on here telling everyone on cafemom lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2010