would u find this creepy or sweet?

i met a guy a few months ago, we hit it off immediately. well our lives arent on the same path so to speak, at least not at that time, so stopped talking for a while. i have one of those trackers on my myspace and noticed he visited his page so i checked his out, he posted a pic of him in candle light with the caption as "im confused right now but i do miss you so much" thought nothing of it at first be found out he was talking about me...so what you think creepy or sweet?

and the pic wasnt anything weird just him sitting in front of a candle...he knows how much i love candles and that i find them romantic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• If he knows you like candles, it's not so creepy but more sweet. If he was just making a habit of sitting in the dark with a candle, that's creepy.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• How do you know he was talking about you? I'd say creepy.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• op here

i emailed him to see how he was doing and he told me it was about me...i didnt ask about the pic either, just how things were going for him
    Anonymous

• I would say it was both sweet and creepy....lol
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 11:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• hmmm, unfourtunately i'd say creepy...
    Anonymous

• Creepy, why is doing sweet things over the internet.. that's weird
    Anonymous

• Uh.. well, a little of both. Sometimes seemingly creepy things are really coming from an innocent, sweet place and sometimes they ARE really coming from a creepy place. My husband did things that my family thought was creepy (I was 14 and he 18 at the time)... like send me roses and write me letters and give me gifts even though we didn't know each other super well. I even found some things creepy, lol, but stayed in touch (through letters) with him. When I was 17, we got together and now, we are married. Let me tell you- he is as normal as can be! Sometimes too normal! lol. So, it could be just sweetness... I would reserve judgement and just look out for other signs that something is off with him.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I kind of think it was sweet --- sweeter if he put your name in the caption lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• He is clearly one of those dudes that get obbsessed right away.CREEPY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• IDK

Maybe he just really liked the connection and he misses you, but he didn't want to just come right out and say it at first.

If he was posing nude, I'd think THAT was creepy LOL But it really seems like he was just being kind of shy about it because he doesn't really know how you feel and he didn't want to just try to jump back into your life.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2010