My husband and his past

Me and my husband are both Christians. I was raised in church and he was not but didn't until he was 33. 13 years ago. Love my husband dearly but he has 3 childen outside of our marriage by 2 different women. When I met him I was VERY young and inexperienced actually I was still a virgin. But anyway when we got married everything was great until 1 year later. All his children and others started interrupting our life and he did not handle it properly. I became very bitter with no where to turn but to choke it down. 13 years later, I am finding it very hard to forgive him. I find myself being very angry and sharp with him often. I don't want too, but I find myself thinking I am better off with him and his kids. All I want is my four children and to move on. I want to forgive him but he has done so much to hurt me concerning his past I don't think I can. How would you handle this. Christians Sisters please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I say do everything you can to save the marriage until you can't anymore. I don't know what he's done to you but you need to let go. If he's doing well now and not hurting try as hard as you can to give everything you've been through to God. Pray about it often and do what it takes. If after you have exhausted all your efforts and find yourself in the same place emotionally I would prepare yourself to leave.
    Anonymous

• his kids come first- how can you be upset that they interupted your life???
    Anonymous

• Your're right. I just think I made a mistake.
    Anonymous