hAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN HACKED?

There is a Gnome profile that left me a comment on my Chatter Box. I clicked to delete it and it took me directly to its profile page, and then when I returned HOME it was automatically on my friends list. And I cant delete it now. Please take a look at my profile page and tell me what it is and why cant I delete it from my friends list.

lilmogo

Asked by lilmogo at 12:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Oh yes, That's Sir Gnorman Gnomad, the newest member of The CafeMom Team! Please make him feel welcome, he's going through a tough time ever since losing his job over at Flower Power, you see. Don't feel bad though! We know how bad the economy is, and since we liked him so much we're going to find a new role for him here at CafeMom. Until then, Sir Gnorman Gnomad just needs a place to hang out so feel free to suggest one of your favorite groups to him.
    And don't worry, he's harmless!

Happy April Fool's Day!

<>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Yes. Hacked by the CafeMom Team. EVERYONE has the same univited guest. It's grating on my nerves I can't get shot of him. MAkes my page feel not quite my own after all. Not a nice feeling at all. I think it was thoughtless of CM to not allow us to delete their Gnorman if we wanted too. Where;s the privacy in that? No, saying "it's just a joke" doesn't do it for me. Get lost Gnorman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• relax anonymous, i'm sure he'll be gone by tomorrow being that april fool's day will be over. i think he's cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2010