Plays in poop

Omg, my kid was asleep in bed covered in poop, poop was everywhere, walls floor, bed railings, all over him..this is not the first and prolly not the last...What if anything can I do to keep my kido from playing in his own poop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Um nothing. Kids r curious. And of some of the NASTIEST things. Keep pushing the issue of just how NASTY, it is and how he can get sick from it. When Ds2 was 3 I left him standing in the tub(no water) while I helped his older brother put his boxers on anc crawl into bed. I came back to his "art" work all over the tub oh yeah and all over himself. He painted himself a "mud mask".

They have no real idea of just how UGH that is. Its just natrual playdough to them LOL

Dont worry mom, this too shall pass. Good luck
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Assuming he is 18months or more.....

make him clean it all up himself( same thig i did to the boys for not "aiming" after they were potty trained!!)
    Its fun to play in but they will HATE having to clean it up
    Kathryn29

Answer by Kathryn29 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• lol...my oldest is 4..and we had some "fun" adventures with poop....if it happens more at night after you put him to bed..it sounds crazy but put his diaper on his backwards....or please don't freak out...a strip on duct tape over the little straps of his diaper so it's not as easy to get it off...
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• OP- I do the duct tape at nap time lol....helps a little, but the little guy can now take it off by riping the daiper to shreds....and yep its mainly when he is supposed to be sleeping....I guess kids will be kids and he will grow of it eventually
    Anonymous

• Ha my nephew used to do this ALL the time! You have no idea how many toys ended up in the trash. I know it sounds strange but my sister used packing tape. It worked..he gave up. I shouldn't think this is funny I have a 19 month old boy..My poop covered crib day is coming I am sure.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2010