Where are the jokes?

Did we finally make her stop?

Yay

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What's wrong with a little rejoicing in the disrepectful jokes against God being removed? Hmm

IMO those jokes are just proof she does not know the Lord. We have to pray for her and encourage her to know Him better.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• you know I really don't read that mom's post. . If I post in response to one of her post I get called a stalker and a few others or at least one other, has been called a stalker just for responding.

But this post, this is starting drama and I guarantee you will be reported and deleted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• what are you talking about? i swear every time i go to check my email i miss something :p What joke and what page
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I have to agree this is a drama starter If you dont like those post then dont read them, the OP of those doesnt hide behind an anon button so you know it is her post and you can say "oh look i know i wont want to read that" and move on. I have seen much worse on this site a few jokes is no big deal.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Ha nope you won nothing I am giving respectful people like missbreezy a brak I may post one tomorrow so please look for.
    First anon If you are not my stalker I only assume you are because you say some thing that sounds like her. Who I assume is OP.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• This whole post is pretty juvenile and petty. Surely we can find something more productive and encouraging to talk about.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• k. blessings
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• What's wrong with a little rejoicing in the disrepectful jokes against God being removed? Hmm?

It is just a joke get over it. Boo hoo it harmed no one. Like I said they were closed and deleted by me out of respect for some one who deserved it.

I do know god, but thank you for not further insulting me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Ew...you shouldn't say that I don't like someone. I mean what I said, and I said what I mean, K? I'm happy the disrepectful jokes about God are gone. What's so hard to understand about that? Don't call me out, cause your wrong.

You don't like me You show me in every post.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Right now your wrong for calling another Christian out in a false way, and speaking of hatchets. That's so not even me. I'll say a prayer for you.

No she seems to know you well.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2010