APRIL FOOLS.....

so its gonna be here soon....anyone have any good pranks they are going to pull and would like to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am changing my facebook status to single and let people comment all day then write april fools at the end of the day.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• op here lol thats a good one....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• my boyfriend and i are SO stealing that one hahahaha thanks :)
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I just pained DHs fingernails bright red as he slept and then hid the nail polish remover....I am still nervous to see what happens in the morning. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• All of my co-workers got together and called our boss every 2-3 minutes to tell her that we would not be in today because we or our children were sick. The first few calls she was okay, by the 3rd call she was starting to panic, and by the 4th-5th call, she caught on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• LMAO anon - that'sfunny!!!
    I would love to pull something at work, but as a nurse at a peds office Im not sure what I can do that would be funny and not get me in trouble
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2010