need of advise

My friend had a stillborn baby, and now that im pregnant im so scared.
Im 31 weeks now and freak if i dont feel the baby every 30 minutes. Its making me a emotional and depressed mess.
What can i do to not think like this and be more positive about my baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well the further you get in your pregnancy the baby will move less do to less room in ur bellie......as long as you have set aside one hour a day to count how many times your baby kicks if it kicks at leat 10 times in one hour they are fine....if you want do it after you east breakfast and dinner....dont worry its not good for you or the baby......btw congrats
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• When to go to the hospital: If your baby moves less than 4 times in an hour... Watch the belly and observe the moves as well, because he may be moving, but you arent feeling it. :) I'm 36weeks and 5 days, and my baby has been freaking my out too.. but you just have to pay attention :)
    SammiStar

Answer by SammiStar at 2:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• the more relaxed u r the easier u will b able to feel the baby. try yr best not to obsess over it as the stress is not good for u or the baby. good luck and congrats
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I delivered my son in 2008 and he was stillborn. This happened due to being under alot of stress after losing my dad. I am now 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant so I understand completely what you mean. But the way I look at is everything happends for a reason. God has a plan for all of us. So I continue to stay positive for myself and the baby and it has done good so far. So think of the positive and not the negative. GL to ya momma!!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2010