Your funniest "nesting" urge...

What was yours? Mine so far, is NEEDING huge amounts of toilet paper and laundry soap.. like 6 months worth!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• idk if this is funny or just crazy but i got a WONDERFUL bassinet from my mother. it was wooden and sturdy I still love it. i decided a month before i was due that it needed to be completely sanded and repainted for my child. lol i went and bought what i needed and started. i didn't even finish a quarter of it. i still think about having to finish it. lol. very weird. i was SO obsessed with sanding it though. i talked about it thought about it... never finished it
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Nothing to crazy, 'cept I realized for the last three months I was buying pampers each time I went to the grocery store to get "used" to it like my Mother and friends had suggested that I had been buying the same size "newborn" for almost three months.....lol ;) His Daddy is 6'3 guy, so who knows how big this baby is gonna be and it's our first, so I've quite the supply of pampers ALL in size NB....:(
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• You should be able to exchange those diapers :-). I have a strange urge to move furniture. Like everyday... I know I can't do it myself so poor DH has to come home everyday and move things around :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I baked... and baked... and baked... sticky buns, cookies, brownies... must bake!!!

I haven't baked since he was born. lol
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 10:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Mine right now is to clean everything. I can clean his crib and i already feel like urge to clean it again. I also feel like im not ready. At 30 weeks i still have sometime but its like i feel as if he can come at anytime. and im just not READY!!! lol. crazy
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2010