Multiple c-sections

For those of you that have had more than one c-section. Was your recovery harder or longer with the second one? If you were in really good shape before your 1st c-sec and got back in really good shape after, got a really flat stomach back and normal ab strength back was it the same after the 2nd?

What if any differences did you notice between the 1st c-sec and subsequent c-sections?

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 2:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My 2nd was 80 times better than the 1st. My 1st was unscheduled, quick, stapled, and very painful afterwards. My healing process left an ugly scar.

My 2nd was scheduled, the doctor removed the scar tissue and sewed me up with those sticky tapes to hold it. I recovered so much faster and was painless for the most part. Not to mention my scar is almost invisible now.

If I were you, I would make sure they don't do the staples and you should be ok. :)
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 10:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I will be having my 3rd c-section in July. My second c-section went better than my first, but I healed pretty quickly after both.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My first was un planned after 28 hours of un medicated labor so that's good to know Happy!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2010