ideas on care package (special one)

it was 60 dollars and i want to send it to him for our anniversary but i would like to know what else should i include in the box i am sendsing a reg one with the basics jerky jerk and more jerky hygine and stuff like that but in this other box i want it strictly for our anni so far i got the ring a card a pillow case with my purfume on it i wanna send a blanket fleece on but he is always complianing its hot so i dk on that so any other ideas rember no choclate and i cant send it till the 15th (the day of our anni) thats the day they will be at the new place over there

Mrs.Rod_milwife

Asked by Mrs.Rod_milwife at 6:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You can send him an envelope full of little note cards with something about him that you love about him, or a special memory of him and you written on each one - one for each day that he has left, give or take.

This might sound a little silly, but it's one of my dh's favorite snacks when he's deployed as far as something for a sweet tooth -
    you could send him graham crackers and a tub of white frosting - tell him that since he's not there to share an anniversary cake, you're sending him the crackers and frosting - in white, since that's a wedding color - to celebrate.

You can send him a picture of a sexy nightie that you bought for his homecoming - even if you aren't in it - just lay it out on the bed. (Don't send that via email - only in a care package)

Sometimes at the exchange they have these vendors where you can take a picture in and get it etched on a dog tag - you can have a picture of the 2 of you put on it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Oh - something that I sent to my dh for a Valentines Day when he was deployed - I sent him a silver heart (it was open, so it would fit on a key chain) - I sent him my heart.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• You could send a cake in a jar. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cake-in-a-Jar/Detail.aspx As far as the blanket, next time you talk to him, ask him if he gets cold at night. My husband told me that even though it was 80-90 degrees at night, it was cold because of the sudden drop in temperature. I made my husband a quilt and ironed on various pictures on it such as our wedding day, us goofing off, etc. You can also send a balloon. I did this for my husbands birthday. By the time he got it, it was a little deflated but it still "sprung" out of the box to surprise him.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Have a sexy yet tasteful picture of you taken and sign xoxo on it. It'll definatly bring a smile to his face!
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 3:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2010