My Personal Life So Why Hate?

well i had earlier had a ? on here and needed help, this place was to get help and answers, so y pass judgement? i really wanna up and leave this site for good, to be honest. i don't wanna punish my daughter for being whinny, it was a ? of i didn't kno what to do. I needed feed back, add you all shot me down for tryin i am a young mother and i am tryin my best.

mrsmoore2b

Asked by mrsmoore2b at 7:47 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Your personal like isn't personal if you post it on the internet, much less on a site asking for other peoples opinions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• You're personal like? don't you mean LIFE. Anyway there are some who need to feel superior so they will dump on those who they feel are inferior. Such as PP. But in one way she is right . This site is like life you have to dig through the crap to find the good. As for whining yea they go through that stage. It's not punishable, but it is teasable. Such as whine your answers back. Eventually she'll get it. Yea I was teasing the PP. For when you post Anon you can't edit. We all at times make errors and forget to reread before posting.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• If you want support and answers from like minded people join a group or form your own.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• It seems that's how many of the ladies on her act, but there all also many wonderful women who would love to help. Try not to take it too personal!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I am very sorry for your bad experience. I know that some of the ladies on here only want to pick a fight. But there are good women here. I hope that you can find a place to feel safe here.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• This is like any other site on the internet, it's fun. You can't take anything too seriously here. older was right, you sometimes have to dig through to find an answer worth using. You will always find smart alleck answers, but you just might find really helpful ones too. It's a chance you have to take....

that is why we have the ANON button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I don't blame you. You can't even always get support from a group. I left one just the other day because some of the other members were being bitches. No other way to say it. I have so far found one group that is any good. I'm still looking but don't have much hope. Too many women get on here to take out their frustrations and go by the excuse you've seen on the above answers about how it's okay to be nasty because it's the internet and you asked for it because you were dumb enough to believe this really is a place for support and advice. I will say that the ones who had smart a$$ answers and posted under their own name on this question are typically snotty so it's not just you. It's frustrating and I wonder if this site is even worth being on anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• honestly you aren't going to get helpful answers most of the time. If your post doesnt have a hot topic in it that is gonna make people fight....the ignore it. Should have started a "when my kid whines I slap her across the face 3 time so I know she 'understands' what would you do?" post. It would get 1000000000000 responses because people think you are a horrible mother. But in there a few might actually answer your question. It's sad really, but that's life.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 10:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• if it is support you want, find a group of like minded moms. if you have a question and post it here, be prepared for a lot of different opinions. if you're very sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily, either don't post here or just sift through the comments you don't like or view as rude. who cares.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 10:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Hugs! I did not see your other question. One thing I have learned about CM is it takes all kinds. There are a lot of nice moms here, and some not so nice ones who like to be rude and start drama. You can't take it personally. If you are looking for support in a certain area (like moms of toddlers) have you considered looking for and joining groups on that subject? You will find other moms who are going thru the same thing, and can share ideas that worked for them. If you don't see a group you are looking for then feel free to start one.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2010