Taken 3 pg test all say not pg, but AF has not shown up, last AF was Feb 17th Could I still be pg even though the Test say no? I have a Dr appointment on April 20, (having lots of clear mucus) I am 42 yrs old could this be menopause? When March th 17th rolled around a little blood then stop, on the 19th a little blood and stopped nothing since then. (a little red mucus not enough to even put a pad on for)

I know this happened to one of my sisters when she went to her Dr. and they did the blood work she was pg.

pattijohn

Asked by pattijohn at 8:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• look at when your mom went through menopause, a lot of timw you will go through it round that time. not always but a lot of times.

i had a cousin that was 5 months before she could get someone to do a blood test on her. because every urine test was neg.

also around the time of menopause a women become highly fertile. so that would be one thing to remember. if you don't get a AF or a pos. by your appointment i would talk to them about it. some doctor say any bleeding at all is a period, and some would still look at is a possible implantation bleeding.

good luck
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 8:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• it's more of a chance it is the beginnings of menopause but it could be that you are pregnant. After 2 months it's not likely you wouldn't get a positive test unless there was something wrong anyway. I'm not a Dr so just keep your appointment and ask the Doc.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I would talk to the Dr. There's a good chance this is the start of menopause.

I hope everything is ok!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2010