Do you usually prank friends in a day like today?

What have you done to whom and how?

Asked by older at 8:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Once I woke up early before my husband and painted his toenails pink! He was a heavier sleeper back then and he didn't more a muscle while I painted them. He noticed it the MOMENT he woke up. He went into the bathroom and tried to wash it off in the sink LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I once told my mom I was pregnant again (I'm a single mother) I won't do that to her again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i just got my dh after i read your homosexuality post...i called him and told him this morning that another cat got in the garage (which it did) and just a few minutes ago i called and said i found four kittens (he is a big mush for cats) he was like "OH NO, we can't take in 4 kittens" he was telling me to go out and try to find the mama and maybe we can keep em for a few weeks and going on and on...and finally i had to say the big APRIL FOOLS.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• when i was still married, i got my sister (pregnant) to pee on a stick, and showed him... i let his family in on it, so they wouldn't completely freak out, and they let go on all day! it was great. he was pissed and crying, and scared. HA!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I pranked my hubby yesterday (I can never get away with it on April 1 because he is so paranoid). I took my son shopping with me at Walmart. On the way home, I dropped him off at his daycare since it is paid for during Spring Break anyway, and I wanted him to play with his friends there while I wrapped his presents. I hadn't told my DH that I was planning to do this, so when he asked me where our son was, I told him that he had tried to steal a toy from Walmart, so he was being held there until they could process him. I told him they wouldn't let me take him home because I was obviously not watching him well enough, so my DH had to go get him. He hates Walmart with a passion, so that part was the worst for him I think. He was actually believing me and though Walmart had taken a 4 year old into custody!
    Jonathansmommy4

Answer by Jonathansmommy4 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• No.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I don't however, heard of a prank where the husband worked night shift. While he was sleeping, wife put up police tape around the front of their house and drew a chalk outline of a body then went to work. He called her later that day in a panic that he slept through a murder. When I heard that, laughed so hard I cried. I'm not that creative.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I have never pranked anyone :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:47 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I'm no good at it- I can never think of anything to do...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• no not friends but I have my hubby before & I'm trying to come up with something good to prank the kids
    my3babes

Answer by my3babes at 10:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2010