what is your funny story? *sexual content*

okay so the other night my dh wanted to get it on...well my belly was hurting b/c i was slightly constipated. well i agree to have sex with him. well my belly was hurting really bad and i was like "oh oh oh" and he thought it was b/c i was enjoying myself....after i finally pooped and i was laughing so hard b/c he thought he was doing a good job HAHA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the other night i felt like a lot of air went into me...and when i went to the bathroom to clean up it all came out ...yep the biggest kweef ever..my dh was like "EEEWWW" it sounded so gross like diariah or something. That has not happend to me in soooooo long.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• we used to use spermicide and it was my first time using the injecter thing instead of the films...well i was spraying into the tube and it went in rather quickly and shot out all over the ceiling and everywhere...it was pretty funny.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• We wanted to spice things up once and I brought a tube of icing into the bedroom. It was leftover from writing on a birthday cake. I painted 2 little eyes on "Junior". It looked so funny we both laughed so hard we couldn't compose ourselves. We ended up just calling it a day and doing nothing.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I have never liked the word "ass" I don't know why. I always referred to it as my bunny, well each time I take it in the bunny and if he comes in it I get "bunny bubbles" meaning those juicy farts to say it blunty :) I'll sit on the toilet for about 5-10 min after bubbling away and not wanting to leave cause its gross if I don't get it all out.....my fiancee usually sits there and watches me making jokes out of it, it is funny most of the time.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Shay that is soo funny! i think mostly because it happens to everybody so we can all relate.

Me and my husband were getting it on, really rough, and I thought I heard growling. I assumed it was my husband so i let out this high pitch laugh, which I guess my dog (100 lb doberman named king) thought was me crying. King jumped on the bed, and attacked my husband! knocked him right off of me and onto the floor.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• LOL...I once knew a girl she told me she was giving her bf a bj something about she was at the bottom while he was on top well somehow her hair was underneath his knee and she kept on moaning like can you please get off my hair and he just kept on thinking she was getting into it then finally he was like oh...sorry...lol Your story reminded me of her story...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• LOL! One time a guy and I were fooling around and he kept talking, saying stuff like "ooh girl you're driving me crazy." and "And I KNOW I'm driving you crazy" It sounded so stupid and porn movieish, I was trying not to laugh. Finally after his hundreth over the top moan I burst out laughing! He got so mad at me and I was like "I have to go" He never spoke to me after that and I was just fine with that. I couldn't look at him without laughing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• One time my SO and I were getting it on in the car.... I was on top while he was sitting down... needless to say we were really into it and I jumped up to high and drilled my head super hard.... after that we just started busting up laughing.... I didn't realize it at the time but the next day I had super bad "rug burn" on my knees lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2010